Last post wins

You know Fawkes. If not the fact I've spent 2/3 part of my life in the vicinity of one of the most insane person I've ever known, I'd have probably lost my mind here long time ago, my friend.

Care for a tea?

*finds that bodies of all who have posted less than three times in LPW*

*drags them to the kitchen*

I will make Fawkes one MILLION unworthy storm tacos. boiled or charred?

anything for anybody else? :3

WIMPY DEMON THING.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

Ain't no place for foals, my li'l pony. Love and tolerance iz in short supply 'round these parts.

We're hardened veterans with manes of iron and hooves of flame.

Maybe you should stick to those RP threads. I don't wanna see you get hurt.

YOU WILL EAT CORPSES AND YOU WILL LIKE IT >:I

Unwilling and unbroken? Stop talking about me behin~in front of my eyes... Derp.

I've just realized one of communities I'm part of, or rather was, just died to me, due to some changes implemented few days ago.

Grim day, this is.

I lack motivation and inspiration Sulvy .-. Also, a welcome would be nice.

Welcome.

Here. It's nice, isn't it? ... ... I feel I've absorbed parts of your personalities. All of you.

have you absorbed any Angie? :3 any specific Angie tiddlybits in you?

I am more than certain that I did. Sometimes when I write posts I have this feeling like I was reading yours.

Besides, I've adopted some of those emotes, which I never use, and now have to correct posts when I use them without my intention .-.

I could weave something, Volt. But I usually use my horn for the more delicate work.

I'd gladly continue that, but I'm laughing so hard that I barely can write right now.

It's really inexplicable, but when a sentence: "She's kinda stubborn." appeared in my mind, I had to cover my head with pillow in order not to wake up roommate. And I still can't control the laughter.

Gonna 'xplode if this continues.

tumblr_lpawx3UBiU1r0npxzo1_500.png

You meant it's Rainbow Dash Weave >:l