Last post wins

Angie, you just need to suck more, like I do.

Noone bothers me for sketchies. >.>

Alright, Angie youre fired. Davvy, you are hired...

Make this face a pony face please! IM BEGGING YOU!!!

*grovels at davvy's feet and gives him a shoe shine*

http://m769.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Sian_Robinson/Mytrollface.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

ah, is Davvy blanket person? :^D

so many people are sweater people and I hate it D: I go to their house that's like -10000 degrees and ask for a blanket and they give me the stupidest look ever DX like "lol, why don't you have a sweater, child?"

Still, you weren't very tactful about it.

It kinda sounded as if you NEEDED her to make it and make it soon.

I don't dislike you, I just don't appreciate that you did that.

I know how it feels to be busy, and to have people harassing you on top of your normal activities is really annoying.

I know it's not my job to butt in, but I don't enjoy that you just discarded her for another artist. XD

^Egotist

• Like 2

really? XD I honestly never would've got that from that post.

but it's not so much that I'm busy as it is me really, really, really not wanting to do it. :l

for the past few months (since December), I've been trying to flush away all the stuff I'd been asked to do, so I could focus more on what I want to do :l I've been trying to expand my style in preparation for portfolio making to get into art schools. that basically means I can't be stuck drawing ponies all the time.

really? XD I honestly never would've got that from that post.

but it's not so much that I'm busy as it is me really, really, really not wanting to do it. :l

for the past few months (since December), I've been trying to flush away all the stuff I'd been asked to do, so I could focus more on what I want to do :l I've been trying to expand my style in preparation for portfolio making to get into art schools. that basically means I can't be stuck drawing ponies all the time.

:I

I look too much into things. XD

Also, I'm a jerk.

APP VS THE WORLD

What about the custom pony with the waterfall? I think the idea is pretty neat. Would it be for your portfolio?

Pffsh, I practically threw myself into it, also hey, crazy cat lady. :D

Hello, demon.

ah, I appreciate Appy sticking up for Angie though X3

and yes, I do plan on putting her in :3 basically I just have too much pony drawings and crap anime art and not enough examples of other mediums and styles :3

actually, I think I'm going to go work on her now XD my dad needs to use both computers and his ipad for some reason, so I might as well get some work done