Last post wins

I'm still trying to pick up on what volt's whole role is :l (I'm kinda slow on this)

from what I've gathered, you try to be the good guy that takes orders from Fluttershy

so it should be a good-guy item o)3)

ah, Fawkes said good ideas and ninja'd me .-.

No. No swords. Swords are weapons, weapons evoke aggression. I'm not aggressive, no matter how you see it. That 'nifty' sword doesn't fit at all, trust me on that.

Also, thank you for calling me judgmental beech :/

'tis is gonna be funny riddle to solve.

you try to be the good guy that takes orders from Fluttershy

No. No no! I've said I was hired back then, the fact that it was her who hired me was a total coincidence! Could have been anypony else!

I guess what would describe my approach to this case, would be...

http://easydamus.com/trueneutral.html

You know I luv you, Volty Volt~ <3 :3

Whuddabout a shield?

Although... Volt doesn't seem to jump in to protect a super lot either.

He like... watches... and waits... and reports... to Fluttershy :'3

You have that floaty heart over there.

What's that all about?

*enjoys the spore-filled breezes, watching the gold orbs float by as I look down at the activity below and smile*

Yes, do not forget Fawkes, and I will happily play idle music and enjoy the liveliness. But should you forget why I started in the first place, I shall start all over again.

I'm not bitter about the whole signature situation. At all.

I was about to drop a line in there Davy, as this whole situation is striking me directly, as I'm generally a signature lover. It's really annoying to see the rules changing constantly.

You know I luv you, Volty Volt~ <3 :3

Whuddabout a shield?

Although... Volt doesn't seem to jump in to protect a super lot either.

He like... watches... and waits... >:l

You have that floaty heart over there.

What's that all about?

I just undertook an allegiance test on this D&D site. It turned out I gave perfect definition. True Neutral.

I don't jump in and protect, because it would mean I'm working against somepony else. You've noticed right, I just observe mainly, nothing more.

There's a story behind that actually, you know Fawky~

Heart never symbolized anything good to me. Expression of love... naturally. But it's probably the most treacherous tool in the world. Many say, follow your heart. I prefer to follow logic and my common sense. I know they won't turn against me in the end.

As for angel wings... I am, used to be, and probably again am a Christian. Angels were a creatures I really admired, due to their nature and all the good stuff. So as I've found this, I found it perfect for forum CM. Connection of good and evil.

I'll have to find something that will express my absolutely neutral attitude. (Although if I had to choose, I'd join the good side probably).

Bah!

Fawkes does not give in to the demands of TERRORISTS!

No matter how elegant and graceful they may be~ >:I

*clenches my paws tightly into fists, popping them open suddenly just as my horns pulse with a flash of fiery light*

*a couple dozen spores burst loudly into giant pieces of popcorn before drifting to the forest floor lazily like wayward snowflakes*

Davy, mine usually finished on Neutral/Chaotic Good. But because I guided them like that :) If I acted the way I wanted, I'd finish up True Neutral for sure too.

Funny stuff on side, I've join an RP with my new OC, a Destrier knight. It turns out there's a witch and magician there already .-. ... Give me a thief and we may start some kind of quest or something...

Aria, I demand you to take a stand in this discussion concerning me as well. You know I'd expect no less from you.

Or, like, you know, the hundred foot tall mushroom she's sitting on? :I

You know, Conor could read back at least ONE page now and then.

Instead of like... trying to piece together everything thats happened from the few posts on the page he pops in on.

And you know what else? That's funny.

Conor expects us to read his fanfictions but he never reads OUR fanfiction.

Last Post Wins is OUR fanfiction, Conor.

So I guess you know how we feel >:I

• Like 2

Bah!

Fawkes does not give in to the demands of TERRORISTS!

No matter how elegant and graceful they may be~ >:I

*clenches my paws tightly into fists, popping them open suddenly just as my horns pulse with a flash of fiery light*

*a couple dozen spores burst loudly into giant pieces of popcorn before drifting to the forest floor lazily like wayward snowflakes*

So you would openly deny that you would try and restore the forest then? Because that seems to be what you're saying. Thank you for the compliment.

I would not NEED to restore the forest, my deary dear deer.

Simply because Fawkes is Fawkes once more!

He has back his WACKEE and his CRAZEE!

And with THAT being the case...

You won't be harming the Forest ever again~ :3

Well if Fawkes is Fawkes again then I shall consider my mission a success. Welcome back from the lethargy, Lord of Madness. And I did Noah, are you ashamed of it?