Last post wins

yay, I'm so old and talented :^D

I guess I gotta get working on marks now XD maybe I'll wait 'till tomorrow. not doing anything tomorrow.

blerp, I really liked this picture before I decided it was finished o)3)

Sulvie, I drew you >:^D

You can't draw me. If you did you would experience a circle dimension. Are your eyes melting yet?

*ponders*

I wonder what my cutie mark should be. I don't think Artax would approve the cutie mark I actually have, since it's based off Celestia/Luna.

THE CHAT IS A POISON WHICH HAS SLOWLY BEEN KILLING OUR HOME D<

I hope it STAYS gone.

We were WAY better off without it >:I

Wanna chat with somepony?

Use Skype! >:I

Meadadadada....Point to the point to the point to the point to the point to the point to the point to the core to the plain.

I hate skype. I hate facebook.. I hate facebook.

Nuuu D:

join us Silver, for teh lulz :3

I meant next Saturday and besides I don't think I am in that party sig anyway... Of course I am partying by myself. It's what I am always doing...

*ponders*

I wonder what my cutie mark should be. I don't think Artax would approve the cutie mark I actually have, since it's based off Celestia/Luna.

I'm sure the one Davvy drew you will be fine :3 there's some pretty abstract stuff that's made it through already

*dies inside*

Farewell LPW... My only friend...

*vanishes in an incinerating gout of flame, leaving white feathers and a pile of ashes behind*

You know that you ARE represented in the picture, right? :I

*dies inside*

Farewell LPW... My only friend...

*vanishes in an incinerating gout of flame, leaving white feathers and a pile of ashes behind*

White feathers were used in world war 2 as a form to call none combatant men as cowards by women along with pins with the word coward being stuck onto any one meet who wasn't some form of military personnel.

Hypocritic symbolism or merely symbolism of cowardice. Either way white feathers is not a good entrance or exit.

Yet white doves are a symbol of peace....

Circles...everything made of circles.

ALso don't go.