Last post wins

Kay, war it is. See you on the next page.

DAVY, NO. I'm NOT going to be a victim of your totally pointless and useless, bringing nothing into world, war. Because you two seem not to see it's a PUBLIC forum and others would like to use it as well. Just one, or to be honest BOTH of you drop it. Because there's no word that can describe your stubbornness right now.

What do you gain by doing this Davy?

Also, Sulvy, if you're working, you prefer to waste time for spamming page after page here instead of finishing this and returning to work? Amusing. You're not doing it for work, makes me believe right now.

shift train is more annoying than music interrupting your own projects that involve audio :l

I work on projects that involve audio too. I know how it is.

DAVY, NO. I'm NOT going to be a victim of your totally pointless and useless, bringing nothing into world, war. Because you two seem not to see it's a PUBLIC forum and others would like to use it as well. Just one, or to be honest BOTH of you drop it. Because there's no word that can describe your stubbornness right now.

What do you gain by doing this Davy?

Also, Sulvy, if you're working, you prefer to waste time for spamming page after page here instead of finishing this and returning to work? Amusing. You're not doing it for work, makes me believe right now.

I never said I was working. I said I could be working.

I never said I was working. I said I could be working.

I doubt I have to answer that statement, under these circumstances. I'm sure you're smart enough to know what I'd say about that either way.

Its the spam stable. Feel free. Its a slow day until this anyway.

'Spam' word is not to be taken literally, and you know it Sulvy. Stop trying to be Mr Smartypants.