Last post wins

I doubt I have to answer that statement, under these circumstances. I'm sure you're smart enough to know what I'd say about that either way.

Something that dosen't cut the cake, I'm sure.

Audio spam/Text spam. Whatever. Who cares, spam is spam.

Oh I'm not happy about this. But I'm not about to give into cyber bullying. I have principles. :I

explain how I am a cyber bully. You posted a audio loop so everyone has to deal with it. People helped me get rid of it. You are technically the cyber bully. All we doing now is arguing the degrees of which form of spam is more annoying.

If you want me to stop, just simply don't post it the next page. I will stop shifting.

Sulvy when I do that, I give into your conditions. Not gonna happen.

Peggly, Couple of people here find it annoying, some are indifferent, some like it. By shifting, those who like it get denied their flash loop. That's bullying. I wont stand for it.

No Sulvy, I'll confront your assumption with mine. People didn't help you getting rid of it, but they tried getting LPW thread back to... a certain degree of "normal", which this thread represents. I doubt they consciously sided with anybody here.

141806%20-%20artist%3Amickeymonster%20derpy_hooves%20reaction_ponies%20reaction_pony.png

Stop this nonsense!

Confirms.

No Sulvy, I'll confront your assumption with mine. People didn't help you getting rid of it, but they tried getting LPW thread back to... a certain degree of "normal", which this thread represents. I doubt they consciously sided with anybody here.

Confirms.

Go back, Silver and Ash both helped me. Which is what I was doing. Helping the thread get back to peace by shifting the audio spam.

By shifting, those who like it get denied their flash loop. That's bullying. I wont stand for it.

Nope. You got it all wrong. You like the flash loop? Open it up for yourself in different window. You posted it here once or twice, fine, the ones who wanted, noticed. But reposting in eternally is forcing your private will onto others. If you, personally, liked it, you'd keep it for yourself and respect, in end, the fact that others don't want it. You can't speak for others in here, saying THEY like it, because you don't know it at all.

Fine, I'm the bad guy. Whatever, I can live with that. Better then betraying my principles, anyway.

Nope. You got it all wrong. You like the flash loop? Open it up for yourself in different window. You posted it here once or twice, fine, the ones who wanted, noticed. But reposting in eternally is forcing your private will onto others. If you, personally, liked it, you'd keep it for yourself and respect, in end, the fact that others don't want it. You can't speak for others in here, saying THEY like it, because you don't know it at all.

No, you got it all wrong. This would have been long over without the whole shifting crap. And there are a couple of people in here who I know like it or are indifferent about it. Why is your voice more important then theirs, huh? Just because you are more vocal about it?

This is stupid. This isn't me...I would never stick around for something like this.

Sorry. It just..I'm just...ugh...every part of me is tense..is like..my head is full static..I'm so nervous, I'm so scared. I just wanted anything to distract me, even if it was totally retarded.

I'm not crazy. I just don't want them to call me crazy.

You know what, screw you Davvy, I'm getting off.

Sulvy, I'll sketch my character for our illustrated RP and post it tomorrow, or later tonight when this has blown over.

On that one, I agree with Peggy completely. I'm outta here, will be back tomorrow hoping that both of you grow up enough to stop this stupidity.

Take a break and look at yourselves from different angle for a moment.

And Davy... Whether you have principles or not, the world will not shift itself to suit your mind. It'll just ignore your principles and ram into you not caring at all. And you can believe me, you won't best the world in not caring about stuff at all.

G'night everypony.

Fine, I'm the bad guy. Whatever, I can live with that. Better then betraying my principles, anyway.

No, you got it all wrong. This would have been long over without the whole shifting crap. And there are a couple of people in here who I know like it or are indifferent about it. Why is your voice more important then theirs, huh? Just because you are more vocal about it?

e88.jpeg

On that one, I agree with Peggy completely. I'm outta here, will be back tomorrow hoping that both of you grow up enough to stop this stupidity.

Take a break and look at yourselves from different angle for a moment.

And Davy... Whether you have principles or not, the world will not shift itself to suit your mind. It'll just ignore your principles and ram into you not caring at all. And you can believe me, you won't best the world in not caring about stuff at all.

G'night everypony.

As long as someone still sees fit to shift, someone still cares.

On that note, Sulvuss stopped shifting. I think.

e88.jpeg

Not really. I only ride as much on principles as whoever gets all principles on me.

I'm far beyond getting upset over crap like this. ^^