Last post wins

:wail: *weeping*

:scream: "Oh Fawkes! I didn't mean to end up in slumber with Penumbra! I just fell asleep cause he gave me a friendship hug after my nuclear meltdown was diffused in my last ditch attempt to win this game! Come with me! Let us make up in the apple orchard, just like we used to! I made you lemon crumbly cake too..."

Hush, my sweet apple blossom. All iz forgiven. And there will be time for ze applebucking and ze lemon crumbly later. An 'ow zweet eet shall be~

BUT I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE WHICH I NEED TO MUTILATE INTO TINY, LITTLE PIECES FIRST.

And also welcome back Appy :3

Oh,Appy back now.

WHAT.

ARE.

YOU.

PONIES.

TALKING ABOUT!?

I hope, I HOPE TO CELESTIA, that you aren't confusing the wondrously alluring Apolline with the ruthlessly powerful, endearingly manipulative, INFINITELY VILE Appliance.

ALSO.

KNOWN.

AS.

APPY~

I told you ponies.

If Appy returned, you WILL feel it in your teeth.

You'll KNOW when she returns.

This isn't me being silly ol' Fawkes.

When Appy returns, YOU. WILL. KNOW.

• Like 1

Ahhh, then you concede defeat and relinquish your claims to this thread back to the ruling sovereignty of The Triumvirate and The Nation of Madmen~

FANTASTIC!

An Armistice has been reached before the war could even break out.

Diplomacy for the win~

Well ,there can't be one.

You properly noticed my posting slower, my words are somewhat repeating.

That because I'm working on pretty much zero sleep. Today is the only chance I had to actually rest.

I'll properly start posting like before after a few days. Maybe less..knowing me it propely only a day due to how stubborn I am about working on art but I think I pushed myself a bit too far the last three days.

Yesssss.

Yes, yes, yes.

I understand completely.

Sleep is VERY important, my dear Sulvsey.

And you should get as much of it as you possibly can~

Don't worry.

We'll be here when you get back.

I'll have a seat prepared for you at the feasting table of Dementia when you return.

Unless you'd rather dine at the feasting table of Mania... hmm.

No matter. I'll figure it out. Papa Fawkes will take care of everything~

You just lay back and let those sweet, beautiful dreams wash over that loving little head of yours~

Ahh, good.

The Triumvirate has assembled~

I don't believe our assembly is necessary any longer, being that Sulvuss has surrendered in full and acknowledged our charmingly good looks and holy claims to this thread but... we can still have a spot of tea :3