Last post wins

wanna know a secret? my avi is traced D: my holiday ones are my own 100% authentic work though.

also, I've been going to the same school for five years and I still feel like a new kid :P I just always feel like I'm new to a place if I wasn't there first

I took a screenshot of a background pony to get the proprtions right, then I gave it my own hair and mark. it was just practice, but when I joined canterlot, it was the only image I had

Sulvie has been here for 10 days!?! o_O I thought you joined around the same time as Conor

I've actually been noticing a lot of the new users reach brony status quickly. maybe it's because there's more topics when they first get here than when we first got here

also Sulvie spams the spam stables. I've been waiting for days for sombody else to post in the compliment the user above you thread >_>

Sulvie has been here for 10 days!?! o_O I thought you joined around the same time as Conor

I've actually been noticing a lot of the new users reach brony status quickly. maybe it's because there's more topics when they first get here than when we first got here

also Sulvie spams the spam stables. I've been waiting for days for sombody else to post in the compliment the user above you thread >_>

I'll post in the compliment thread if you want it to get moving if you like...wait..arn't I the last poster...

Ah. I guess people are just too busy. I understand.

by that I meant it always has 20-something new posts, but Sulvie is always the last one. I'm pretty sure I compliment all of you guys enough on here >_>

and by this I mean I want sombody I don't talk to much to be the last poster

meh, I'm digging myself into a hole here x_X