Last post wins

who sometimesgoes by R- and has a name A- and didn't want a hug? see, its hard finding these things out. there are a lot of anonymous people. like anonymous R and anonymous J and carelessly anonymous J and Anoymous R hippie and anonymous A.R. for the sake of the hippie having his own name and Anonymous Mr.B (is that too much?) and anonymous C and anonymous "She" as it was put by someone... and more!

Oh goodness gracious, that moved fast.

Cat a bit unpredicable.

Sometimes he'll just leave.

Here he is.

leancat.jpg

Also, why does cat have no neck? I think its a touch hard to be unpredictable without one, cause of the lack of oxygen and what not.

ALRIGHT GUYS LISTEN UP RIGHT NOW.

This thread has generated numerous reports for misconduct of some kind or another. You guys know how fast it moves, and that's it's kind of impossible to moderate. That said, from our point of view, OUR best option is to just shut it down. Saves us the trouble of trying to follow along and make sure everyone is behaving.

So here are your options. You guys settle down and behave in here, or this topic will be removed.

I know that newbies sometimes come in and cause trouble. When that happens, it needs to get reported right away so we can take care of it. The staff know new people are sometimes trolls or just act dumb, but they aren't the reason this thread would get shut down. It's the users who have been here for awhile who think they can get away with breaking the rules because the staff aren't watching.

We've actually already discussed taking this thread down because of the trouble it has caused and the potential that exists for it to happen again. So know that it's already and is still under consideration.

Ultimately, taking the thread down will be up to the Administrators, so I cannot guarantee that they won't decide to close it tomorrow. You are welcome to create a 2.0 thread, but my suggestion to you is to follow the rules rather than push what you can get away with.

Rosie!! Rosie Rosie Rosie Rosie Rosie!!

Hey! Over here!!

(you are awesome)

Hi Dav! You're much more awesome than I am. And certainly more awesome than the facetious sammich.

You got your OC art done yet? I've been collecting fire stuff that I think would look good in your sig-to-be.

um, im here, with rosewind, and weve never met, and she somhow thinks im fascist...and uh, i love her anyway, but she doesnt think im awesome. BUT IM HERE NOW. I LOVE you ROSIE! and guess what? ILOVEYOU,ILOVEYOU, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (put to tune that buddy sings to his dad in elf)

• Like 1