Last post wins

Parties you say?

Oh, you don't know 'bout my parties.

My parties put the DISCO in DISCORD >:3

Or... something...

HEY LOOK. IT'S ME AND MY STAR PARTY PUPIL~

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_2x02_the_return_of_harmony_part_2_01_pinkie_pie_threatening_discord-300x168.jpg

Ah, memories~ <3

ALways with the constant lies. I hate lies. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU

*takes a deep breath*

Please call me...*twiddles hooves and shrugs a little to hide his blushing cheeks*

Hmmm... Well, unfortunatly my time is short here tonight... Hope you are all doing great. It's a shame I was out all day with a jazz gig and missed some fun here...

Okay, I don't know where I'm going with this. :blush:

Hmmm... Well, unfortunatly my time is short here tonight... Hope you are all doing great. It's a shame I was out all day with a jazz gig and missed some fun here...

Okay, I don't know where I'm going with this. :blush:

its leading to you telling me you filmed it so I can listen to more of your great music?

its leading to you telling me you filmed it so I can listen to more of your great music?

We don't have a good-enough camera for the job... Man, I wish we did...

Goodnight Angies! Goodnight to all others! Be on tomorrow!