Last post wins

He's not coming back?!

But I was hoping to have an epic final battle with him!

Oh well....

Oh, Penumbra and Conor. I am sorry but it really was for the best.....especially after what he did to my good side.....

Besides, you have me. I will always be here to love and I will never hurt you.

I stopped the evil sulvuss though and Thunderstorm and Deathsong seem to be getting along.

I can't wait to get to known Thunderstorm, he seems like a really swell guy!

We have a new member named Thunderstorm?

Huh.

I sure do hope I get to meet him soon.

I love new members :3

Well... Messed up a bit... Not the best gig ever... Of course, the crowd loved it. Also, they did not know we messed up.

Totally screwed up the intro of "Pennies from heaven". We haven't had any gigs for such a long time, I kind of need to revisit my brush sliding. Could not keep up with a song from an old Mario game... but, it's ok.. Hey, there's always the next gig. :)

Well... Messed up a bit... Not the best gig ever... Of course, the crowd loved it. Also, they did not know we messed up.

Totally screwed up the intro of "Pennies from heaven". We haven't had any gigs for such a long time, I kind of need to revisit my brush sliding. Could not keep up with a song from an old Mario game... but, it's ok.. Hey, there's always the next gig. :)

With what I heard I bet you'll pick up those techniques and perfect them as easy as 1 2 3.

I am going to write a silent hill fanfic by the way.