Last post wins

One other thing I'll say is, if and when you post a Character Application, don't be discouraged by critique.

The guidelines for getting into the Mane Roleplay are VERY strict.

There are A LOT of things which aren't acceptable in the Mane Roleplay.

Chances are, you might be asked to change quite a few things about your character. You can question those things if you don't entirely understand what is being asked of you, but at the end of the day, the RP Helpstaff and the Admins have the final say.

Just take the critique in stride. Don't let it get you down. The Staff only want to help make your character fit as best as possible into the world of Equestria. They aren't trying to belittle your ideas or your character. They just want to help make them better~

Yes, I went through this with Pinstripe (my OC). Skye said it was really strange, but it looked ok to him.

So, once again, don't be discouraged by critique when not in good favor. It happens to everypony... Though I did see one that needed no help at all. All of the RP helpstaff loved it. I forget who it was, though.. It is rare to get one like this... Or, at least on you're first try.

• Like 1

Yep.

Step 1) Look at my post count to the left. (908)

Step 2) Got to profile

Step 3) realize I now have 916 posts.

Yep.

Step 2) Got to profile

Not following...

I'm horrible with creative guidelines.

My characters nomrally come out awful or if not they tend to be very borderline on the fringe on the guidelines.

I can create normal characters but......there just...less to work with. I'm a creator before I am a role player-properly guessed that about me by now-

If I come up with anything that I feel cacthes my interest then I'll properly submit it as an application. Other wise I'll properly get bored half way through if I force it or I'll properly just make characters that don't fit.

Yep.

Step 2) Got to profile

Ah, okay! I thought it was just on Tapatalk but it's on here too.

Yeah, that's really peculiar. The post count on our profiles still keeps track of all of our posts, but the sidebar post count excludes them.

How odd.

Ah, okay! I thought it was just on Tapatalk but it's on here too.

Yeah, that's really peculiar. The post count on our profiles still keeps track of all of our posts, but the sidebar post count excludes them.

How odd.

Hmmm.

Then I would surmise that the only purpose of not counting spam stable posts is in order to hinder the rapid leveling of rank.

Which almost seems silly. You can still go to their profile and see how many posts a pony has. And they're TECHNICALLY the rank that their profile posts equate to.

Hmmm... I wonder AGAIN.

There is a thread, buried deep in the... I THINK it's the Spam Stables.

It might just be a random thread. I don't remember. I haven't found it in a while.

Anyway, it spoke of a small prize being given to the first NON-staff member on the forums to reach Wonderbolt.

Currently Phil the Time Wizard is closest to attaining that at around 1,700+ posts.

But I wonder if they didn't instill this post cap so that some pony wouldn't qualify for the prize by ONLY posting in the spam stables :3

Curious.

Curious indeed.

• Like 1

ah, I saw that. I was starting to think that I might get to be one of the first people to get wonderbolt even if I'm one of the main members who joined later

(by "main member", I mean somebody who is on all the time and posts non-spam things frequently)

but I guess I won't, because most of my favourite discussion threads are missplaced in the spam stables

(by "main member", I mean somebody who is on all the time and posts non-spam things frequently)

Ohhhh, so just cuz we all post in the Spam Stables more-so than anywhere else, we aren't MAIN members, huh?

We're second class ponies, huh?

HUH?

HUH HUH?

Alright. I gotcha. I see how it is >:3

IT'S MORE INTERSTING THAN MOST OF OUR RECENT DISCUSSIONS D:<

/spaz

don't take that too seriosly

No.

I agree :3

But once this whole discussion thingey is over, I'm sure this thread will go back to bein' WACKEE and CRAZEE.

WHILE everypony, or most ponies, or SOME ponies, broaden their attention to other, wordier threads :3

Ohhhh, so just cuz we all post in the Spam Stables more-so than anywhere else, we aren't MAIN members, huh?

We're second class ponies, huh?

HUH?

HUH HUH?

Alright. I gotcha. I see how it is >:3

by spam, I mean forum games like "X the post above you" threads. this place, although spam-y, is almost all discussion

Wow Angie, just wow!

That meanness was really un-called for, I was only kidding......jeez

And the '/spaz' thing.....that hurt Angie.....

It was Angie who was spazing.

/spaz means 'End Spaz' being that Angie was done spazing xD

Wow Angie, just wow!

That meanness was really un-called for, I was only kidding......jeez

And the '/spaz' thing.....that hurt Angie.....

"/spaz" was supposed to mean "angie was just being a spaz there"