Last post wins

oh my gourd, you american's have all the best food! oreo frickin' brownies! amazing! *comps down of stash of oreo brownies recieved for christmas*

what are we talking about? I heard my name

because I heard my name...

Oh, yeah... You did... That was me.. As if you didn't know...

He just mentioned something about a couple other ponies here. He mentioned something about them liking each other or something. I asked if that same problem applied to you and me. Eheh...

Sulvuss is prolly gonna say something infuriatingly silly like, "DON'T WORRY GUYS, CAT CAN'T HURT US CUZ MY LOVE IS BUSY TICKLING HIM INTO SUBMISSION!" >:[

Oh, Fawkes. Don't be silly.

Cat can't hurt us because my love permanently and constantly always emits a sheilding effect making us immune to death and pain. However I did tickle cat into submission and he said he was very sorry for what he did. I believe he commited suicide later that day.

Sulvuss you don't understand how powerful cat is!

We need you to fight with us!

Hes dead. I mean jeez, I love you Colton but I think you are being a tad bit insensitive to his memory. Granted he may of done terrible things but he paid the ultimate price to try and right that. You are just...throwing that fact away.

I'm...well...I'm dissapointed.

Oh, Fawkes. Don't be silly.

Cat can't hurt us because my love permanently and constantly always emits a sheilding effect making us immune to death and pain. However I did tickle cat into submission and he said he was very sorry for what he did. I believe he commited suicide later that day.

Yes, Sulvuss.

That was part of the Cat's plan! He wanted you to "think" he committed suicide so you would forget about it. We are all sitting ducks from you're ignorance!

Yes, Sulvuss.

That was part of the Cat's plan! He wanted you to "think" he committed suicide so you would forget about it. We are all sitting ducks from you're ignorance!

Well, its not like he can kill us or hurt us...or discomfort us. I mean, we are in constant pretty much immortal equiliviant protection.

Cat is still very much alive Sulvuss and he can hear every word we're saying right now.

The point is, if you value love above all else then you have to fight by our side...

Oh and before you say something like, 'I could never hurt anyone'....Remember that one time you zapped me...and I nearly died?

And I just realized! You contradicted yourself Sulvuss! How could cat had committed suicide if you prevented everyone in this thread from dying?!

Cat is still very much alive Sulvuss and he can hear every word we're saying right now.

The point is, if you value love above all else then you have to fight by our side...

Oh and before you say something like, 'I could never hurt anyone'....Remember that one time you zapped me...and I nearly died?

And I just realized! You contradicted yourself Sulvuss! How could cat had committed suicide if you prevented everyone in this thread from dying?!

Cat was not in the thread when he committed suicide. I thought you try to jump on that. You see, only when in the thread or at the thread when me during the event of the love radiation do you get the protection. Cat was not at the event and not in the thread when he killed himself.

Granted I never saw so you guys are most likely right that hes still alive. I think having the fact that we are all protected to immortality has made me less cautious for killers lately.

When I zapped you I was being dominated by Dark Sulvus and you know that. I find you pulling out these cheap cards against me..well...hurtful.

But I forgive you. You are clearly scared and I understand. I still love you.

2wgyljo.jpg

Grumpy old Santa Paws reporting for duty. This is my dog in a santa suit. She is not a happy camper.

Which is exactly why she'll be wearing it all day.

I guess I can help, too.

*gasp* D'AWWWWWWWWWWW

oh your dog is so adorable I just want to hug him all day long and give him treats.

Because cat's power exceeds that of your love....That's the scary part....

That why..when he was around...everything he did..only worked when I was torn in two and weakend and also in dark sulvuss form.

Oh, Conor. Your imagination is truly wild and un-tamed. Its such a admiring aspect about your characteristics. But lets not get over our heads. This is a MLP thread. Freindship can defeat cat as well as Discord, luna..and whatever else that cause destruction and love is higher than freindship. We gone through this.

Oh nevermind!

What's the point?!

There's no convincing Sulvuss...and without Sulvuss we fail...

I'll just sit here and.....hope that cat kills me first....

But you can't die or be hurt. honestly, conor. Its christmax. Be a bit more optimistic my good fellow. It is the season for love and good cheer!

Oh nevermind!

What's the point?!

There's no convincing Sulvuss...and without Sulvuss we fail...

I'll just sit here and.....hope that cat kills me first....

Conor, enough fighting about this. Are we gonna start this revolution or what?