Last post wins

in Canada a surprising number of people live in igloos and most of us have baby seals for pets. our president is trying to pass a law that will make seal pets illegal (º∇º)/ now you know

Oh, that must be Irish country air you smell :)

Surprisingly it is not laced with alcohol :D

(I enjoy bagging on my people too much don't I? :P)

You could be ENglish. Then you you would have a lot of true ammo to bash on your people alot.

Well, I have been actively bullied out of RP's before.

Why because your English Sulvuss?

Is that why you were bullied out of an RP?

Oh. No. I was bullied out because I tried to be creative rather than standard roles-the oh so sneaky rogue..or the mister dark warlock-Well, they all threw a rage fit. I pretty much said that this was open and there was no real established roles. I mean, there was no rules that actually said-you have to be this and this. Pretty much, they did not want people to create things. That and most of them had extream emotional issues. Power playing, constantly RL dramaing. Rage quitting when characters die.

I was pretty young when this happenend so there was not many other places I could go to get RP at the time. Plus my English was GOD AWFUL-al;though at that time it was becoming more to moderate and ok-but still, I wasn't confident to jump from forum to forum.