Last post wins

the morning after a sleep over is the worst. I always wake up at 6 am, but nobody else gets up until noon. 10 am at the earliest

I know! Even if we agree to sleep, I'll only sleep for a few hours. I can't sleep at a friend's house.

Hey. Nasty. I only noticed that I never offered but would you like a picture. I'm doing some chill out line art like I did with Loki now anyway. It own't be a big, complex image like the request but..still.

You mean make me a picture?

You mean make me a picture?

Yep. A line art one. Like The one I did for Ashmatic with Loki. I don't really have the time to spend on a project piece or anything. Those line art ones in my traditional-the one I used when doing pencils on paper all my life- tend to only take a few hours if that.

I don't know if I want to go to IRC today. today's episode is one I've really been looking forward to and I don't want any distractions...

Exactly my point Angie...

I don't IRC will be seeing much of me today either :/

aww, but it's my first time :3

Yep. A line art one. Like The one I did for Ashmatic with Loki. I don't really have the time to spend on a project piece or anything. Those line art ones in my traditional-the one I used when doing pencils on paper all my life- tend to only take a few hours if that.

That's awfully kind of you. So basically you want me to decide what it'll be?