Last post wins

you know those topics for each of the pony episodes where people discuss their opinions? I think they should start adding poles to them asking what you'd rate the episode out of five stars. I don't really want to suggest it though because I think it might seem like a dumb idea x:

Am I the only one on this entire forum that LIKED Cupcakes? :C

I thought Cupcakes was ok but it was really nothing more than a snuff flick. I mean, there wasn't a real lead up to the killing apart from a implied story line from the cartoon. Pinkie in character style pyschosis was good though.

Forum is too qiuet. I'm going to sing a poem.

Who there.

I said, a heart full of dread. The hairs on their instilled stead as I awoke with a weary head.

Who's there. I called.

Looking while stalled, unable to move from my bed as I focused on the darkness that crept.

Who's there. I let alouder, the air becomeing powder, tensing up and muffling me in a sound of silent flounder.

Who's there. I asked, once more to the task. Scared of the reply but I still caught a glimpse in my eye.

Who's there.

I whispered..his form like passing air, moving without a care and soon gone without a second to spare.

Who's there....I ushered..my arms now un-tuckered, my belly showing, my eyes now glowing as I looked around my room.

Go away..I said...no one there..I dared.

and so I saw. A face I never saw before. The last thing that I can recall, the sweat dripping from my pours. The grins too big to not impose, my stench was upon my clothes. The disgust of a rustic scent, my eyes widenend to a comical extent. The darkness now a numbing factor as I looked into the matter.

I'm here. He said.

Skin as pale as the buried dead. His breaths as shallow as a severed head. His menace so strong that he filled my head.

I'm here.

<-based on my attempt to sleep.