Hi =)

Lighty

About myself.: I like to be called Lighty, after my fursona. I enjoy drawing, reading, watching anime (mainly Kurohorseapplessuji) and playing games (specifically Neopets and Toontown. Yes, I'm immature XD). I'm a bit antisocial sometimes, but I try my best to at least be friendly when spoken to. I live in the US, in Pennsylvania.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I was googling Fleur-de-Lis and this site came up as a result XD

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I didn't want to watch it at first, but after asking one of my friends about it, I decided to give it a try. I fell in love with it soon afer watching the first few episodes.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Hello everypony!

This is the first time I've ever been on this forum. It seems cool, even though I don't like forums too much ^^;

About me is up on the top =)

My DeviantART: http://Gekkou1Neko.deviantart.com

My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gekkou1Neko

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to include anything else besides a little bit about me :I Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Haha, found us while Googling Fleur-de-Lis? Possibly the most random way anypony has found their way here.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.