becoming the begining a new student of life has came

andresgamer

About myself.: well; I'm just another person that found out about the forums; i love the idea fo the role playing and stuff, I've been in 2 forums with roleplay already, but all in spanish (my native language)I live in agentina, a country in the south of south america xD

I love music and making stuff (machines) I love ingeniery and how stuff works; in music i lova almost every kid of music, from clasical music to jazz and rock to house the only 2 genders of music that i don't like at all are raegeton and cumbia (this is from this part of the continent; don't know if they have that in usa or england, if you don't have, you are so lucky xD )

Awlso I'm an otaku, and the funny thing is that my mum jates japan but i love it :3

Awlso i love reading/writing fanfics, of everything; but i love when the take the main plot and they twist it and make it look something completly diferent (eg. making MLP look much more dark etc.)

I like languages, I'm an spanish native speaker and I've studied english for almost 11 years now; i'll awlso start german on april and I learn some japanese via internet.

I think this little part whent too long xD

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I just searched a MLP forum and i ofund this and i liked it; short story xD

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Well, this is a longer story; at first i saw a lot of images on forums that i weas in; and it look very intresting why so many people watched it being a little girls show, but I didn

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Well, i'll write some stuff here; it feels starnge writing alll in that little boxes over there xD

As i said over there my fabourite main pony is twiligt, but my most fabourite pony is vinyl scratch xD (isn't awesome how she has so many fan with only 3 seconds on one chapter? xD)

I came here for knowing more people that like the series too, because where i live; only 1 person knows the show and only me waches it 8(

I have to say too that the voices in spanish i found them sooooooooo bad, they sound so bad acted and bad recorded; i always change the audio to english when i watch it, i just can't wach it like that -_-

As i've been already on 3 forums i know how to talk in one; and i don't like when people just present themselves with: hi, em i duno what to say :P or when someone just comes to the forum and doesn't have an avatar, and the worst thing for me is when someone just presents and dissapears; why do they do that? i don't know. As for my self I don't like goin to the presentation forums and say "hi" to people without having a decent amout of messages (more than 100)

Enouth of that; (I think i worte it wrong) I'll say some stuff about videogames; i LOVE playing videogames and i'm planing to make my own rpg (it will be called skyfly) on C++ but i don't know enouth programing for that jet. I'm currently playing minecraft, chrono trigger for 15th time :lol: and touhou series; awlso i'll atcept any fights in touhou 12.8 hisoutensoku; i love thta game; but talking about the touhou series i love the 7th and the 8th and im starting to like the 13th; still felling bad for mima not apearing :-( Funny is that I don't stay on parties because i fall asleep but when touhou 13 came out i was on the pc untill 5 am because i was watching a livestream and was in a forum posting and ocmmenting the news an the gave on the livestream advanced ( yes; as the videogame was released first on japan we where posting images of the bosses and stuff on the forum; it updated like 1 message per 3 minutes; it was CRAZY! ) and i loved that, but I can't stay up in a party :mad:

Well hope to stay long and happy time here; this is andres-gamer; shao

Extra: I couldn't put the "-" on the name, but i am andres-gamer, it's like that on the sing too :lol:

Hello! Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy your stay. If you do have time and would like to interact with some of us directly, do drop by the chat. There are ponies in there 24/7. ;)

Oooh, I love the siggy~

Did you make it? :3

Welcome to out li'l corner of the interwebs, Andres!

Pleasure ta meetcha~

EDIT:

Thanks guys, and i see a little bit of ctrl+c and ctrl+v ? :lol: why always people is so much lazi to put something original? xD that makes me laugh.

Mass production mabeie? :twisted:

RIGHT?

I don't get that.

It's not even like a real welcome. They're just throwing out the same line to everypony.

The only one I can see is acceptable is Tales' cuz she has a whole buncha useful, necessary links in hers~

But I always make sure to make each and evvvvvvery welcome as unique as a snowflake~

Cuz each and every pony is just as unique~ <3 :3

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. I do generally copy/paste the same thing to each user, but I have a lot of other board duties that need attending. And I do pay attention from time to time and add an extra little bit if I feel inclined. I also revisit new Introduction posts to see that users are getting along just fine. :)

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks guys, and i see a little bit of ctrl+c and ctrl+v ? :lol: why always people is so much lazi to put something original? xD that makes me laugh.

Mass production mabeie? :twisted:

Well its better than not being greeted at all, imho. ;)