HEY! allow me to introduce myself

callamo94

About Myself: my name is callum i go to college in australia, victoria and i like to do fun and simple activities like

-my little pony...I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY

-scooters

-bikes

-computers

and Wii games as well as hanging with friends

How I found Canterlot.com: well i searched on google why dont trolls like bronies and i found a post linking to daily equestria and i already had an account there so i thought i will give this website a shot at the title

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: well i was on memebase and i kept seeing memes on my little pony so i thought what the hey i will go and check it out so i watched an episode and thought wow that was good i will watch another then 10 minutes after i got hooked and couldnt stop loving mlp

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
hey im callamo94 and i absolutely positively LOVE to chat with friends im not very good at making punctuation all pretty but i do my best please feel free to look at my profile it may not be decorated very well because i have just started and i hope to make lots and lots and lots of friends because i love talking especially when its about ponys feel free to leave a comment i will also post pictures of the ponys that i draw in class or at home there should be a pony up there every weekend or so okie doki loki

"Ponies are awesome. You and everyone else needs to have fun here, or else >:U. Content suitable for all ages. Make friends" And, uh... I think that is it! Alright, there is your basic knowledge course, make sure you study really hard! I'll give you a final exam on it tomorrow :D