Hello!

CplHenderson

About Myself: Toronto, Ponies, Geocaching, Pessimistic

How I found Canterlot.com: Google(?)

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It came up in "related videos," so I clicked it. It was the episode where Dash is in the hospital for a few days.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
-Canadian Air Cadet

-I like Battlefield and America's Army

-Small obsession with MLP, but has never done any roleplay

Though I've been a fan of the show for a few months, and have been actively reading fanfics for the last two months, I've only started to explore these kinds of sites in the last week or so. I have accounts at FimFiction, PonySquare and the Rainbow Dash Network.

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

We'd be more than happy to help you pick up RP if you're interested! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or via PM! :)

I appreciate that - like I said, never done roleplay.

Haldo! You read fanfics eh? What are some of your favorites?

My favorites would probably be Duties, Remnant and... a lot more.

Hi, welcome! I'd bet my hoof you're into Fallout Equestria. Nice to have you with us! :)

Actually, I've never read Fallout Equestria, because I've never played Fallout.

Hello there! I've never heard of PonySquare and the Rainbow Dash Network, so how are they like? :D

PonySquare is like facebook, for ponies. You need to add friends, and those friends are the ones who see your posts. I normally just use their chatrooms. The Rainbow Dash Network is kinda like Twitter. You can post, and anyone looking at the homepage can see the post and comment. You can subscribe to ponies, and there are groups and stuff that you can tag in your posts. Both sites have groups for various meetup groups.