The Dark Justice...(Hello Everypony...!)

Xeno

About Myself: Well...It's kinda hard to say...

Anyway...I love ponies, no doubt about that.

I enjoy facing computers, surfing the internet all day long if I must, I don't really mind, since I'm not the one who pays the electric bills...for now.

I also enjoy story writing, my head is always full of story plots, so whenever I have the mood, I'll simply just open the Notepad and let my fingers do the job.

Gonna start my university life soon, and gonna transfer to the U.S. continent few years later, so I'm kinda nervous...

How I found Canterlot.com: From the state-of-the-art Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Let's just say curiosity got the best of me...

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm a very "open" guy...so you can talk almost about anything with me...as long as I'm familiar with it...

Anyway...Pleased to meet you all...and the ponies to come...!!!

MyLittlePonyTales: I googled MLP RP...not in short form...of course...although I'm not sure if the short form has the same result...

Bellosh101: I'm gonna major in Computer Engineering...Wish me luck...!!!

By the way, where can I edit the signature? I'm with a sleepy head right now and can't seem to find it...

• Like 1

By the way, where can I edit the signature? I'm with a sleepy head right now and can't seem to find it...

I think you may need three posts to have a signature. But, after that, click your username up in the right corner of the board, go to My Settings, and Signature should be an option on the left. :)