Well hi there.

Fieuline

About myself.: I'm Fieuline. That's Fyoo-leen, like Christine--not fyoo-lein like feline :P I know, it's an odd name. I'm sorry; I made it up years ago and I haven't been able to separate from it, even though I know I should.

As for my hobbies well... I write fanfictions. I'm interested in philosophy (especially ontology and metaphysics), political philosophy (esp. as it pertains to market-economics), Greek tragedies, Homeric poems, and French =)

And that sounds really, really pretentious. I know. It's not really. It's just me using spiffy sounding names for things so that if anyone else who shares my interest sees them, they can jump up and down knowing they've found someone with similar interests =3

Oh, and I'm from the US.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google Search

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

And... I became a fan of MLP the same way as most folks. By watchin' it ^^ I was encouraged to watch it by some friends.

Other random stuff. Well, my favorite mane-cast pony is Twilight Sparkle--but she's nothing compared to The Great and Powerful Trixie. Because, you know. The GNPT is pretty awesome.

So... that's meeeee. Anyone want to tell me about yooooou? <3

P.S. The mandatory response boxes confuzzled me a bit |3 I apologize for any bad formatting or redundancies that resulted.

Edited by Fieuline

Welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Where might one be able to find any fanfictions you've written? I could always use more to read.

Hey Armony ^^

Well, eventually I'll probably post a few of 'em here--after I've gotten to know folks and I've gotten into the rps a bit. I don't want to be a fanfic bot, you know, since there's more to me than that :P

But, if you wanted to read what I'm working on now, the current version is here. (You might have to scroll up to the top. The forum's tech is a little annoying)

It's still developing, and I need all the help I can get to polish it up =) So if you're feeling altruistic, and you read it, feel free to shoot me a bit on how I could fix it up.

Edited by Fieuline

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

There's also a Writing Discussion where you can post your fics when you're ready.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.