Hey there! :D

Gsparks

About Myself: About myself huh? Let's see.... I am Canadian (Yayyyy) living in Ontario, and my main hobby is to film. Mostly I film a bunch of friend stuff just for fun's sake, but I'm hoping to get into serious client work this summer. (By client work, I mean I'll be doing music videos for local bands and such.) I even have some ideas for Pony related videos :o Stay tuuuuned.

How I found Canterlot.com: Uhmm, I found it by accident. I was searching google images for awesome pony pics, and one of them was stored here. Came and checked it out, then BAM. Registered, and here I am. :o

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: One of my friends was a fan a looooong time before me, and I guess it was more curiosity than anything else. I watched the first episode, then a few hours later was wondering why I was searching frantically for the second season.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Hello there! I don't know what to say here... I kind of already answered the rest of the questions so I'm out of things to say.... *Cough*..... Anyway. Hi :o

Hehehe :) Thanks all of you for the awesome welcomes! I gotta say, its a ton more active here than I thought it would be. Pleasantly surprising. :)

Sonic Rainboom IRL is EPIC. :D And no. You can keep the biebs. But I will apologize on behalf of Canada.

*Ahem* .Loud Royalty Voice: Regarding Bieber. We're sorry for her.

Hehehe :) Thanks all of you for the awesome welcomes! I gotta say, its a ton more active here than I thought it would be. Pleasantly surprising. :)

Sonic Rainboom IRL is EPIC. :D And no. You can keep the biebs. But I will apologize on behalf of Canada.

*Ahem* .Loud Royalty Voice: Regarding Bieber. We're sorry for her.

Approved.