Pony Music Playlist - Help?

MyLittlePonyTales

Hey all! I posted this in another topic, but just in case some of you bronies missed it, I compiled a playlist of a bunch of pony remixes, plus all the songs from the show. There are also a few fan inspired originals in there.

I just spent time adding 26 new songs to the playlist, JUST THIS MORNING. There were a few from the last episode, but I think the majority were remixes and fan stuff. So the playlist count jumped from 87 to 113. Ya.

Anyway, if anybrony finds a song that's not on there, please link it in a comment. You don't need to embed the video itself, there's already a topic for Brony Vids and What are you listening to right now?.

Also, it's starting to look a bit messy...I have a little bit of organization in it, but tips on ways to organize it better (or if you feel it's fine the way it is) could be helpful

PLAYLIST

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 2852B0F92F

• 5 weeks later...

So, after attempting to add 106 songs to that playlist last night, I discovered that YouTube caps playlists at 200 videos. So, here 8 new updated playlists of pony songs. Eyup.

Season 1 Songs

Super Ponybeat Hits

Pony Remixes

Fan Instrumentals

Fan Piano Instrumentals

8-Bit/Chiptune

Voice Mixes

Original Songs